quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2015

Mr: Obama: I may remembered you...




Well done Mr. Obama, well done.
But I have to remember you, Guantanamo is in Cuba,  but it is not Cuba.
And by the way, I have to ak you something.
And what I have to ask you is quite simple: Do you remember what you have said about Guantanamo?


I know it is very difficult to fulfill your word when you have no majority at the Congress, but one, to promise something, first have to think the possibilities. Now is too late to Mr. Obama, he has no other way than close this prison.

Now his time is going to an end...

At the end of his time, he will try anything to be remembered as a good president, as a good man, and to justify the Nobel prize, but he has to do everything he can, everything what be possible, everithing to the limit of his possibilities, and may be also beyond of it, to close Guantanamo.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário