quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2016

To Mr. Eastwood.








Dear Mr. Clint,

                           Shall me remember you at Invictus, when you, like me, used to admire great men. When you gave us light. This very light we need to be better, to change the world, and to see the things how they have to be. I don't want to remember you telling people to vote Mr.Trump.  It sounds to us like a muddle, we all do miscalculations, blunders. How many I did?

                            I still want to remember you like the great actor you are, like the fabulous director that you are, remembering The Flags of our fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima, and not like the bad politician you proved to be.

                            Mr. Clint the life is a long way, very long to do things always well. But is always time for review. Do it! Show us that it was a not very well reflected moment,  show us that was a moment of fidelity with your party, and not a deep conviction. That may not prove to be your trump, you're better than this.

                            I don't want to take more of your time, but surely I prefer to understand all this like a big mistake, a trap of a tramp that you fell in.

                            Best regards,
                                                    Helder Paraná Do Coutto.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário